Thursday, June 17, 2004

Premature Farewell

I spent the night cuddled in the warm and loving arms of my wife. I spent the morning playing ball with my kids and fishing with my son. My plans for the afternoon included digging through my various "kit bags" and beginning the process of packing the essentials. I have done all of this so often it is a routine. Then the phone rang.

My boss informed me that the tasking (i.e. order) that was to send me back over had been canceled. It seems that I am not going anywhere anytime soon. Of course these things change on what often seems to be a moments notice; things may change tomorrow for all I know. I have and do live with that reality. For now, however, I am to stay where I am.

On the bright side, I had a nice day of leave with my kids and my wife was especially amorous last night and this morning.

It seems that Providence wishes my current fight to be one of words in the ongoing struggle to perpetuate the truth and justice of the Southern cause and the cause of liberty and freedom from all people.

I shall accept this task and soldier on with renewed vigor. It seems that the events of the last month in this regard have been most encouraging.

I have continued my dialogue with Cory Burnell and the folks involved with Christian Exodus. The core group involved with this movement is on to something.

I recently be began corresponding with members of the SCLoS. My conversations with Larry Salley have been most encouraging. It is refreshing to realize that their are so many of my Citadel brothers working so hard in this area of our movement. I looked forward with great anticipation to actually meeting Larry and others face to face and was saddened that this event would be delayed by my departure.

For now it seems I shall remain a minor thorn in the side of the ignorance perpetuated by the Empire and a meager beam of light shining the truth and justice of our cause for those that will read to see.

Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem
El Cid

No comments:

Post a Comment