Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Bill lets cops carry guns away from home

"The House of Representatives is expected to vote on a bill today that would allow police to carry concealed weapons when off-duty outside their home jurisdictions and across state lines."

So is this supposed to make me feel safer? I do not particularly trust cops anyway. There are too many examples of their excesses.

Why does the Congress need to be in the business of passing laws to allow these folks to carry their weapons when off-duty across state lines?

What about me the regular guy? Who will protect me from some gun happy goose-stepping Nazi off on vacation that happens to be having a bad day?

Talk about a police state....if the gun grabbers had their way we would be surrounded by "picked men" and criminals packing iron while the rest of us are left as helpless victims.

I need not remind you this comes from a REPUBLICAN controlled congress...

No comments:

Post a Comment