Saturday, June 05, 2004

Abortion

You do not know but I am adopted. I thank the Good Lord on each of my birthdays for that wonderful and brave woman that carried me to term and gave me up for adoption. I do not know her circumstances or why she decided to place me for adoption. I can only assume that she thought it best. I often wonder how much easier it might have been for her to simply abort the birth. She did not and for that I hold this unknown lady in high regard.

Abortion is wrong, it is as simple as that. The documents that give any legitimacy at all to our government guarantee "life". The only possible condition which I see abortion being legitimate would be in the event of dire threat to the life of the mother (not possible threat...Dire threat)

Visit Carolina Christians for Life and offer the help them in their cause if you can. The have an event in Greensboro, North Carolina 19 June that they need assistance with.

Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem
El Cid

No comments:

Post a Comment