Saturday, March 26, 2005

FBI to create group to study gun law

"FBI Director Robert Mueller is forming a study group to review the law that let suspected terrorists buy guns in the United States after they cleared background checks."

This is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, plain and simple. So what a few terror suspects passed a background check. What will this panel conclude? Make background checks so obscene and intrusive that people refuse to get them? Does anyone really think that would keep a determined terrorist from getting a weapon if they needed and wanted one.

And please tell me of one case where a terrorist actually used a gun in the US? They used box cutters...and for that I cannot even take my fingernail clippers with me when I travel.

This is just an excuse to tighten gun control a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment