Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Just when you think you are alone....

ArklahomBoy if my sort of fellow. He first brought my attention to a group that has great potential.

Everything on the Christian Exodus site is exactly what I have been "preaching" to anyone that would listen. To many this idea may seem radical. In reality the movement of like minded people to the same geographic locality is a hallmark of our history.

I will be watching Hannity and Combs with great interest tonight.

A son of the great and sovereign State of South Carolina I would welcome this movement and this idea to my home. I would hope this might spur the exodus of some of the more noxious and offensive carpetbaggers that have taken up residence in recent years!!

Recedite, plebes! Gero rem imperialem
El Cid

No comments:

Post a Comment